Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Anything Goes #42, Highlights #41

Again you guys really blew me away!  Lasts weeks party was fab, and so are the Highlights.  Check back in Friday for the my new Party, Hunter Gatherer #2, to share all your amazing FINDS!
Highlights.




PARTY TIME!  NO RULES!!
1.  I would love it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.

2.  If you would like, you can link back to the party, I have a button for this too, but don't sweat it if you don't. 
3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too! 

Ready, Set, Go!!! 

I have my Facebook page up and running now too if you would like to pop over to my side bar and like me on Facebook that would be wonderful!!
Check back tomorrow for the mother of all GIVE AWAYS!!!!
You won't wanna miss it.




Don't forget to the enter:
MOTHER OF ALL GIVE AWAYS






11 comments:

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Thanks for hosting Tammy!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for hosting again! And that blue hutch you featured is stunning! What great features!

High Street Cottage said...

Such cool items! Love those light switch plates!

Shannon Fox said...

Hi Tammy,
I just got your fb message. I hope I have a later date!! ;) I'll get started on something ASAP but I'd like it to be something super for ya. Let me know what date I have when ya get a second.
Shannon

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Thanks for hosting Tammy :)

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Hi Tammy, thanks for hosting! Finally got around to linking up! I look forward to it each week!

Andie Jaye said...

thanks for hosting today tammy! i love those light switch covers!

Mary - because i like to decorate said...

Thanks so much for the feature Tammy! Once I get today's post up, I'll be joining our link party for this week :)

Jenn said...

Thank you for hosting and thank you for the feature!!!

Jenn
housewivesofriverton.blogspot.com

Erin Branscom said...

I love this bathroom! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting Tammy! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails