Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Hunter Gatherer Party #2

Hey All, just wanted to let you know that I was guest posting today over at Dreaming In Color!

I thought I would  try something different, a party just for FINDS!  Please link up any and all finds, or what I like to refer to as stuff I've Hunted and Gathered!  Cause, some times you really do have to hunt down your finds!  Plus every great project starts out a FIND before it's an after!

It would be great if you included where you like to Hunt and Gather, some of us are just starting out and could use any info you'd like to share!
I myself, love to shop Ebay, Etsy and local Antique malls.  I occasional get lucky at flea markets and stores like Home Goods and Marshalls.  Garage sales are a great source to, and of course CRAIGSLIST!

I would appreciate if you Facebooked about the new party or mentioned it on your blog. 


Here are some of things I Hunted and Gathered this week!!!! 

These first two are going to be part of my Christmas decor, but you'll have to wait a while to see what I have planed for them!



I've been wanting swans forever!  These were only $12!  You can really get lucky on ebay, you just have to be patient. 

PARTY TIME!  NO RULES!!
1.  I would love it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.

2.  If you would like, you can link back to the party, I have a button for this too, but don't sweat it if you don't. 
3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too! 

Ready, Set, Go!!! 

I have my Facebook page up and running now too if you would like to pop over to my side bar and like me on Facebook that would be wonderful!!





Don't forget to the enter:
MOTHER OF ALL GIVE AWAYS

&

Shabby Apple GIVE AWAY











7 comments:

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Hi Tammy! You scored some cute stuff!! Can't wait to see how you use your finds for Christmas! Isn't it fun to repurpose your treasures? Thanks for hosting this great party. Glad to link up!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Tammy,
Love those swans and I have a question...where did you find that burlap garland?

Blessings,
Linda

DearHelenHartman said...

Those swans are awesome.

Shannon Fox said...

Hey Tammy. Cute swans!! I shared same as last week. Sorry. I have been thrifting my butt off ;) But I have not posted about it yet. I'll share on my fb page too =)Shannon

Vanessa said...

Hi, Tammy

I just love looking around your blog. I am a new follower. Love for you to stop by www.homesweetbutterfly.com. Thanks for hosting a link party.

Vanessa

Jill said...

Curious about what you're going to do with the swans...love the burlap garland!

Liked on Facebook of course :)

Deb's mind said...

As usual Tammy you are awesome!! Thanks for the opportunity to link. I can't wait to see what plans you have for all your finds.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails