Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Anything Goes #44, Highlights #43

I can't believe Thanksgiving is this week?!  Time goes by so fast, pretty much regardless of how much fun you're having.  Trust me, I was sick for a couple days, and it still went by fast!  lol
What are all of you doing for Thanksgiving?  Me and the kiddos are gonna be at the neighbors, eating a TurDucken.  No lie.  Hubby will still be in Afghanistan, hopefully his meal will be close to traditional.  Last year he said it was pretty good, for base food.  He'll be home in January so I'll make sure to make him some yummy stuff.
I've been working on a couple Christmas tutorials and some guest posts for other blogs, can't wait to share!
This weeks Highlights, feel free to grab a button!




PARTY TIME!  NO RULES!!
1.  I would love it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.

2.  If you would like, you can link back to the party, I have a button for this too, but don't sweat it if you don't. 
3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too! 

I have my Facebook page up and running now too if you would like to pop over to my side bar and like me on Facebook that would be wonderful!!
Check back tomorrow for the mother of all GIVE AWAYS!!!!
You won't wanna miss it.
Quick Christmas Series update, I still need 8 of the first 10 guest posts!!! 









10 comments:

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Thanks for hosting Tammy! xo

Youaretalkingtoomuch.com said...

Thank you so much for hosting! My readers would love to meet YOU! I have a Monday linky party and would love for you to share your fun posts! I am your new follower on Facebook and here! I can't wait to look around. Love, Me www.youaretalkingtoomuch.com

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Thanks for hosting Tammy!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for hosting again!

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Thank you for hosting a lovely party! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Jessie

Anonymous said...

Happy to be partying with you again.
I will be eating at the nursing home with my mother. Limited portions!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Tammy! Thanks for hosting this fun party for us! Today I've linked up my Christmas blog!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Junky Vagabond said...

Yay! Love to party with you :) Have a great Turkey Day! -Jill

Veronica said...

Hi Tammy. this is my first link up here thank to Stephanie from Angelic Accents who kindly invited me over! Thanks you for having me...a bit late on Wedenesday morning here...

Veronica
Tassels Twigs and Tastebuds

Mostly Food and Crafts said...

Im glad you liked my tablecloth!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails