Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Stan Man

Thought you'd like to see how he little man is growing!  Growing like a weed, and he's all legs!  He only has 'accidents' in the house if no one is paying attention.  Even a good dog can only sit by the back door for so long.  He can sit now, and occasionaly comes on command.  All in good time.  He sleeps pretty good at night and doesn't cry in his kennel as much as he used to.  Trust me, he's not in his kennel often, and he sleeps in my bed.  He has to be in the kennel when we are gone or I'm working out. 




He has the prettiest green eyes too, and gives kisses constantly! 

xx



10 comments:

Anna@Directions Not Included said...

Be still my heart. I do not need another dog.

Sarah said...

Wow, he is getting so big! And that's good that you're starting him young on training!

deborah@confessions of a craigslist junkie said...

He's a cutie!

Karen said...

What a sweet face! So cute!!
Karen
Ladybug Creek

Shannon Fox said...

He is too stinking cute for words. Those pets... I tell ya, they grab your heart.

Tina said...

He is so adorable!

Have a wonderful week.

Darby Hawley said...

Oh my goodness he is still the most precious!

Roeshel said...

What a sweetheart! :)

Unknown said...

What a cutie, he has gotten so big.

Sam | Away She Went said...

He's gotten SO big! And is so cute! Yesterday I was bragging to my mom that Ringo hadn't had any accidents in a while...then 2 accidents like an hour apart! Gah! Puppies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails