Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Hunter Gatherer Party #1

I thought I would  try something different, a party just for FINDS!  Please link up any and all finds, or what I like to refer to as stuff I've Hunted and Gathered!  Cause, some times you really do have to hunt down your finds! 

It would be great if you included where you like to Hunt and Gather, some of us are just starting out and could use any info you'd like to share!

I myself, love to shop Ebay, Etsy and local Antique malls.  I occasional get lucky at flea markets and stores like Home Goods and Marshalls.  Garage sales are a great source to, and of course CRAIGSLIST!

I would appreciate if you Facebooked about the new party or mentioned it on your blog. 



PARTY TIME!  NO RULES!!
1.  I would love it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.

2.  If you would like, you can link back to the party, I have a button for this too, but don't sweat it if you don't. 
3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too! 

Ready, Set, Go!!! 

I have my Facebook page up and running now too if you would like to pop over to my side bar and like me on Facebook that would be wonderful!!


I'm still looking for folks to contribute to the Christmas Guest Posts, please let me know if you would like to be included.  You could do anything Christmas/Holiday/Seasonal.  Really anything, a tablescape, tutorial, home tour, recipe, tradition, anything.  If you want to participate let me know, I'll need every one's post right away.  Well some would have more time than others, but the first few in December would have to get me theirs...you see where this is going?   I have 4 guests already, I just need 20 more!  lol



Don't forget to the enter:
MOTHER OF ALL GIVE AWAYS







12 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love this idea for a link party!! Thanks...will FB right now!

Jennifer said...

Put it in today's blog post too!

Diane said...

Sweet idea for a party Tammy. I love showing off all my great deal and also I'm nosy about what other people picked up as well. Thanks for hosting. Diane

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Tammy, this is a great idea! I've scored some great finds over the past couple of weeks! Thanks for hosting...glad to link up!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Great idea for a party Tammy!!!

Noble Vintage said...

fun!!! thanks for hosting :) we always love to see other people's scores!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Such a fun idea for a new party, Tammy! I've just linked up my pin money purses. So happy to be in on the very first one!! I've linked back to you and hope to join you often!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Junky Vagabond said...

Seeing how most of my stuff is a 'find', I'll be back! Thanks for putting on the party :)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Fun party, Tammy! Thanks for hosting!

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

Your party is right up my alley...I'm happy to join in on the fun :) Thanks for hosting!
Big hugs,
Queenie

Angie said...

Great idea for a party!!! Now I need to start hunting... ;)

Roeshel said...

What a fun party, Tammy! Will this be a regular series? Can't wait to check out all of the links and join in next time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails