Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Hunter Gatherer Party #3

Another week has come and gone and it's time to share our FINDS!!!!  I still can't believe next week is Thanksgiving.  Man where does the time go? 
So I mentioned it was my birthday the other day, so I wanted to share with you this week my birthday finds.  I'm not sure if you would consider them presents or not, I bought them for myself. per Hubby's instructions.  It's hard to send presents from Afghanistan.  :(

I'm sure if he was here, these are the wonderful presents he would have bought me himself!

Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett ornaments, aren't they gorgeous? 

Mercury glass containers.

Shutter.  Okay, this may not look like much, just wait come Christmas and see what I do with it!

Gorgeous mirror, and did I mention it's huge?  Now I have three for my wall of mirrors.

Fireplace screen, which will also receive an update.

Alrighty, those are my birthday finds, now share your finds!  Please! 
PARTY TIME!  NO RULES!!
1.  I would love it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.

2.  If you would like, you can link back to the party, I have a button for this too, but don't sweat it if you don't. 
3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too! 

Ready, Set, Go!!! 

I have my Facebook page up and running now too if you would like to pop over to my side bar and like me on Facebook that would be wonderful!!




Don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple GIVE AWAY, I will announce the winner on 11/20/11








3 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Ahh, Tammy, mercury glass and mirrors.....I'm in heaven here! And that fireplace screen is sure pretty, too! Thanks for hostessing this fun party! I just linked up!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Tammy, LOVE all of your birthday finds!! I can't wait to see what you do with it all! I know it will be awesome! Thanks so much for hosting. Always glad to link up!

Jill said...

Love your birthday finds - catching up in my reader; hope you had a happy birthday! -Jill @ Junky Vagabond

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails