Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Anything Goes #45, Highlights #44

Happy Tuesday!!!  I can't believe this is the 45th Anything Goes Party!!!  Last weeks party was amazing, but you know that, cause you where there.  Happy Partying!

Highlights!!!

Pressed Down, Shaken Together 





PARTY TIME!  NO RULES!!
1.  I would love it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.

2.  If you would like, you can link back to the party, I have a button for this too, but don't sweat it if you don't. 
3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too! 

I have my Facebook page up and running now too if you would like to pop over to my side bar and like me on Facebook that would be wonderful!!

 







11 comments:

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Hi Tammy! These are great features. Thanks for sharing! Thanks for hosting this great party each week! Glad to link up!

Miss Kitty said...

Thanks for hosting the party and for taking the time to post highlights from last week's party in case we missed some of them.

Diane said...

Thanks once again Tammy for hosting. Looking forward to all the Christmas parties! Diane

Andrea @ Decorating Cents said...

Thanks for the feature. So surprising to scroll through and go, "Hey that looks like my house!"

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Great features! I love those barn doors! Thanks for hosting Tammy!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Thanks for hosting! xo

keri @ shaken together said...

Hi Tammy - thanks SO much for featuring my Cranberry Margarita Mocktail - made my Tuesday! Thanks for hosting each week :)

Marci said...

Hi Tammy, So excited to have my barn doors featured. Thanks!!! You host a great party. I look forward to it every week.

Nan ~ Playful Decor said...

Hi Tammy, thanks for hosting! Nice features! I love the barn door and will look at the pumpkin balls recipe - I just did a not-so-great pumpkin bar so I need a re-do! Have a great week!

South Bay Studio said...

Thanks Tammy, for hosting this party. It's so nice to have a party that welcomes etsy shops, etc. I did grab your button and
posted it on my link party page.
Thanks again, Kathi

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the feature, made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails