Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Free to Good Home!

Nope, not giving the kids away, but don't think I haven't consider it!  It's just that time of year, cleaning house.  I have 8 pairs of boys shorts I'd love to give to one of you, or two.  Please leave me a comment, first come first served.  They are all size 7, and in new condition.  My son didn't wear any of them more than 3-4 times.  I bought them all at Kohl's.

My camera photographed them pretty well, but I'll give you the break down of the colors just to be safe.

Top Row: Olive Green with Navy writing, Dark Olive Green, Navy and Gray plaid, Dark Brown
Bottom Row:  Khaki, Dark Navy, Light Olive, Aqua, Light Lime Green plaid, Traditional Camo

Five have adjustable waists, three have elastic waists.  No stains or tears.  Really great condition.  Pet Free, Smoke Free Home.  (maybe not dust free...)

Check back for more to come.  I unfortunately don't have much in the little girl department, Lo plays pretty hard and most of her stuff either still fits or is a wreck.
xx


6 comments:

Donnie said...

If no one else asks I could give them to my grandson Benton who is that size. He could sure use some new shorts and money is tight there with Daniel in nursing school. Take care.

Connie the crafterbug said...

This is a great idea! I have two boys,one is 6 and one is 4 so we would love some if you have anymore.
Connie
familyeternally@yahoo.com
http://thecrafterbug.blogspot.com/

Lesley said...

You're crazy. I'd totally make a quilt if I were you!

Anonymous said...

I need to fatten Jordan up, haha! How sweet of you to offer this! You're a doll, Tammy!
Have a good weekend! I mean it :)

I'm always sick :( Someone said, snow tomorrow. UGh!

♥ Miss Tea said...

oooohh..i wish i had a son hehehe that's a great idea Tammy! x

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

great job; I just went through the Boy's shorts from last summer, to see what he could fit into, etc. I put some in the donate pile, and now I know how much I need to buy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails