Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!!!

I want to thank Ericka at Willow Creek for giving me this award!  It means so much when fellow bloggers admire you enough and are so generous to give an award!  I accept and I am truly thankful!  You should check Ericka out, she has a great blog, and Etsy shop.  (and ya'll know how much I love etsy!)

RULES OF THE AWARD
1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post
2. Tell 7 random facts about yourself
3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers
4. Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it.

I may not exactly stick to rules, to the letter. lol  (well #1 is the most important one, right?)


7 Random things about me.

1.  I have an aversion to all things White.  White can become dirty and this is scary.  So White is kept to a minimum, unless it's in a place that I know it won't become dirty.  Which really translates, to the kids aren't near it often or at all!  lol

2.  I don't like the beach.  There I said it, some of you are shaking your head.  I know, it's weird.  I love to look at the beach from a safe distance.  It's very pretty, but sand is the worst natural substance on the planet!  I think I like molten lava more.  I should also mention, the sand in Costa Rica isn't all that bad.

3.  I will not eat tapioca pudding, and you can't make me.  I'll leave at that, the why is almost as disgusting at the tapioca itself.

4.  I hate getting a mani/pedi or facial, and love them at the same time.  I don't like people to touch my hands, feet or face.  It's hard to explain, but it takes every fiber of my being not to leap out of the chair or off the table when I'm having these done.

Now on to the fun part, who I'm giving the award too.  I would love to give the award to everyone I follow, all of you are amazing. 

1. 2805


Congrats fellow bloggers!  xx



8 comments:

AntiqueChase said...

Hi Tammy!
Thanks for the visit!!

Donnie said...

Congrats on the award and I'm still laughing at the things about you...lol...except for having people touch you. I have a very wide personal space area.

Tanyia said...

Congrats to you! :)

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

thanks for thinking of me. And congrats to you.

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Congrats love! <3

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for passing this award on to me, I really appreciate it!! I just don't see how people can do mani/pedis. I can't bear the idea of people touching my hands or feet...I can barely let hubby touch my feet, lol.

Designed by Chance said...

My sister hates sand too. She lives in a beach town in the tropics and never goes to the beach. Congrats on the award!! You so deserve it!

Jane @ Jane's Junk and Treasures said...

Hey Congrats!!!
And thanks!!!!
And I think you need help......no beach and no manies or pedies????? What is up with that!?
Every girl in the world loves that!?
I can fall asleep having my feet done!! HA

I can't wait till the spring rolls in so we can plan a road trip to Fort Collins! FUN!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails