Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Starting Over....

It's not a dream come true, but I guess I will be starting over with my diet/exercise plan.  Went to the chiropractor today.  FUN STUFF!  I'm in awful shape, lucky me.  I could bore you with all the details, but basically I have the back of 70 year old woman. 

I really kinda knew this, and if I had been smart I would have started back with the chiropractor before I started exercising.  I'm not that smart apparently.

I've loss 4 days, no workouts, and I can start back working out 100%.  I have to modify at 70% of where I was last week.  Really not happy.  So to help kick start my body and get past this dang plateau, and being sick and in pain for the last 4 days, I'm starting over.

Yep gonna go back to WEEK 1 of the Kristi Approved Diet.  Weeks 1-4 had the best weight loss for me, and I'm hoping they will again.  It's crunch time, vacation crunch time that is.  I have 10 weeks to lose 15 lbs.  I really want to lose 25 more lbs, but I just don't think 10 weeks is enough time.  I really can't afford to push my back and hip any more than I already have.

So there you have it, tomorrow, I start over.  I promise not to bore you with weekly pictures and all my stats.  I'm just gonna keep is short and sweet and just give you an update of my weight loss.  I do promise one last picture before I go on vacation, just so show you how far I've come.

Thanks for being the best support group in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!  I promise to stay positive and not give up! xx


12 comments:

Jennifer @ Rustic Renditions said...

OH! You poor thing... I too have some spinal issues, but I'm not sure to what extent. I hope you find some relief and can get back on track. It's NO fun having back pain. Sending good thoughts your way :)

Donnie said...

I'm glad you were able to get an okay to exercise again. I'm rooting for you. Take care.

Unknown said...

Best wishes on this next leg of your journey!

Sommer said...

You're not starting over. You haven't gained the weight back and 4 days isn't a lot. You are just taking it down a notch and I think that's the smartest thing to do. Don't sabotage yourself trying to be a super human. I may not be an MD but I am the BFF. Now don't make me come kick your butt!

♥ Miss Tea said...

oh tammy, sorry to hear that you were sick and in pain, i wish i had half of your willpower to do all those exercise and lost weight!! I salute you! don't overdo it and take good care of your back! you look fab to me! Hugs! xx

Tanyia said...

Tammy, that is awful, back pain sucks and can definitely hamper your desire to push through it. Good for you, though, on trying to stay positive and not give up! :)

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

Love this post...thank you for linking up to Whassup Wednesday! Hope to see you tomorrow:)

xoxokara

keri said...

hELLO.. what a great blog experience here. I'm following and wishing all the best things for you.

Keri

alwayscurtsywhenyousneeze.com

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

you have my support. I have back issues, too. Chiropractors are great! I need to get on my diet, too.

Designed by Chance said...

I agree with all the other comments here. You looks great and you are doing great. You inspire me to exercise every day and I have not lost a pound. Feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Girl you look great! I'm so sorry to hear about the set back!!! Just so you know you've inspired me to get back into shape...I even completed an hour long Jazzercise class last night! {Whew!} Anyway, I'm root'n for ya so good luck with your brand new start! XOXO

Unknown said...

Hi, I am a new follower and can't wait to read more of your blog.

Morela

http://myview-finder.blogspot.com
http://addsomechaos.blogspot.co

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails