Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday's Measurements #7

It was a rough week!  I hit my first plateau...oh well, it happens.  I'm gonna try to work a little harder this week to get over the plateau and see what happens.

I've still lost a total of 15 lbs in 7 weeks and 18.5 inches, so it's all good. 
No new picture, I look the same as last week, so I'll spare you my bad photography!  lol
Okay here are my measurements. 
Shoulders 38.5
Chest  36
RT/LT Biceps 10.5/10.5 
Waist  36
Hips 39
RT/LT Thighs 22.75/22.5
RT/LT Calves 13.5/13.5 


Happy Monday!  xx


3 comments:

Donnie said...

A Plateau is just a place to get a great view of all you have already accomplished. Enjoy the view sweetie.

Designed by Chance said...

Plateaus happen...don't worry you will get back to losing soon. You're doing so well.

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

I'm still super jealous - plateau or not! you're doing faaaaaaabulous tammy! keep it up! <3

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails