Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Eating Week #8


I just started week 8 of the Kristi Approved Plan, yesterday was my first day, I was so busy I didn't even eat meal #6!  I wasn't hungry for it either, but I'm going to try harder the rest of the week to get all 6 meals in, especially #6, if I skip any it'll be #3! 

Meal #1
Pumpkin Pie Shake
Sorry this pic turned out so dark.

Meal #2
Cinnamon French Toast
I was so lazy I just made scrambled eggs in the microwave and toast!

Meal #3
Strawberry Yogurt Crunch
I didn't take a picture of this meal, 1. because I forgot, and 2. because I don't like it!  lol
Imagine yogurt mixed with cottage cheese and cereal, then sprinkle on some sliced strawberries.  Have I mentioned I HATE yogurt. 
Meal #4
Grilled Chicken Sandwich

Meal #5
Boiled Egg Salad

Meal #6
Rice & Fish












4 comments:

Donnie said...

I'm with you on the yogurt front. You sure are doing great. I'm so proud of you.

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

I linked you up on the site =) Thanks for the bday wishes doll! mwah!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Alaina said...

Yogurt is so gross! :)

http://lanis-hammertime.blogspot.com/

♥ Miss Tea said...

I hate yogurt too!! but i dont know if Yakult is considered yogurt coz that's the only thing that i can stomach for the reason that i need added vitamin hahaha...btw I live in a not so big village called Worthing in West sussex county, really a big different from where i was born and grew up which is the big city, the capital of Indonesia :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails