Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday's Measurements #6

Hey All!  Another week completed, 6 so far.
Last week was hard for me, I stuck to my diet, but I really didn't want to a couple days. I wasn't hungry, I just didn't want to eat what I was allowed to eat! The cravings passed, but it was touch and go a few times. I can say this, I'm over watching the kids eat what I want to eat! lol

I guess some weeks will be harder than others, that's to be expected.  Just like some weeks I'll lose more than others.  I'm not looking forward to my first plateau, that's for sure.  I think I may curl up in a ball and cry if I go a week without losing, but it happens to ALL of us. 

Since I just finished week 6, yep, half way done with the 12 week program.  I thought I would post a picture from my first week, as a little reminder of where I started.   I'm not quitting after 12 weeks, I think I'll just start over and do 6 more.  I only have 12 weeks left until vacation, so I have no time to slack.

Taken on Day 1

Taken on Day 43
I see a big difference in these two pictures and it's only been 6 weeks.

Okay, I'm down another1.5 lbs and 3 inches, my grand totals are 15 lbs and 18.5 inches.
I'm not crazy about the weight loss this week, but the inches are outstanding.  My only theory is I'm building muscle, that's a good thing.  I like muscle!  I do feel firmer and things seem lifted.  lol

Okay here are my new measurements.

Shoulders 39.5/38.5 = -1
Chest  36 = same
RT/LT Biceps 10.75/10.75~ 10.5/10.5 = -.5
Waist  29.75 = same
Hips 39.5/ 39 =  -.5
RT/LT Thighs 23/22.75~22.75/22.5 = -.5
RT/LT Calves 13.75/13.75~13.5/13.5 = -.5



Happy Monday!  xx

4 comments:

Pam @ Our Adventures in Home Improvement said...

Great job Tammy! Keep up the good work!

Pam

Unknown said...

you look great definately a difference
in the pictures you look more tone...

Donnie said...

I definitely see a difference and you look taller too. Maybe just standing straighter. Great job.

Designed by Chance said...

Wow girl, you're making me jealous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails