Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What I'm Eating #7

Here's the Meal Plan for Week #7

Meal 1
Strawberry Ice Cream

Meal 2
Berry Crepe

Meal 3
Baked Apple Pie

Meal 4
Turkey Cheese Wrap and Orange Smoothie

Meal 5
Candy Bar & Veggie Snack

Meal 6
Chicken Taco Soup
Sorry about some of the half eaten pictures!  I kept forgetting to take the photos until after I was half way through a couple of times! 
If any of you are wondering, I'm on Phase 1 of the Kristi Approved Program, and this is where I get my menus. 
Happy Eats! xx

5 comments:

Donnie said...

Looks like some good options for meals this week. You're doing great.

Jane @ Jane's Junk and Treasures said...

YOU CRACK ME UP!
Baked apple pie, strawberry ice cream!

Jane @ Jane's Junk and Treasures said...

Oh and here's a fun blog it you want to check it out!
Share your food!

http://thechunkersons.blogspot.com/

Designed by Chance said...

Looks good. Your meals are getting smaller, I can tell. I'm not participating in the what I ate ink party this week. I don't eat cool stuff.

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Yummmmmmmm! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails