Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Anything Goes #48, Highlights #47



Sorry about the late start with the party, I just wanted the Christmas Guest to have the spotlight this morning, but now it's Party Time!  I hope all of you are having a wonderful Holiday Season.  I have to admit I'm a little stressed, can't wait for Beefcake to be home in January!!!

Okay, on to the fun stuff, last weeks Highlights. 






I know it's a busy time of year, I just want to say Thank you for partying with me!


PARTY TIME!  NO RULES!!
1.  I would love it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.

2.  If you would like, you can link back to the party, I have a button for this too, but don't sweat it if you don't. 
3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too! 


I have my Facebook page up and running now too if you would like to pop over to my side bar and like me on Facebook that would be wonderful!!
 Party On!!!
Merry Christmas :)









7 comments:

cathy@my1929charmer said...

I don't see the link?

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Thanks for hosting Tammy! I LOVE that Joy sign. So pretty!

Cassie Bustamante said...

thanks for hosting! awesome features- i love amy's sideboard and that joy sign!

Art Is Beauty said...

Thank you so much for featuring my blossom desk...:)
Karin
artisbeautydotnet

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party and for featuring my JOY wood block!

cathy@my1929charmer said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party! Love your features, congrats to everyone!

Ivy and Elephants said...

These are great features. Thanks so much for hosting this fabulous party! Merry Christmas!

Paula

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails