Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Meet Something Lovely Designs, Week 33

 

Hello Type A readers! My name is Sarah and I write the blog Something Lovely Designs.
Tammy has been kind enough to invite me over to share a bit about myself and what I blog about!
Thank you Tammy!

My little family of four is proud to call itself an Air Force family, and we're currently stationed in Washington state. This is our second base, our last being in North Dakota. I'm a proud mama to two very sweet and loving furbabies, our dogs Zeus and Cicada.


At my blog, you will find posts about what it's like to live in military housing and making changes as a renter. The challenges of making our house a home without being able to customize everything to our specific style can be difficult, but it's always fun finding creative ways to make things work!


We moved into our current home this past July, it is our 4th home in the 2 1/2 short years we've been married! It's a bit smaller than our last place, and I've been learning to find creative ways to fit all our things into the space we have.


There are also lots of posts on my DIY projects, furniture re-dos, and decorating that I've done around the house. Each time we move, things either don't work the way they did in the last house because of the space provided or the flow of the home. Reworking what we have and making it all coordinate has become a special talent of mine. ;)



Traveling and moving frequently as taught me to value what I have and the power of reinventing things. My pedestal table started off a honey maple wood, and now it's a white and dark walnut beauty.


Thank you again for having me here today! I hope you all enjoyed hearing about me and my projects. I hope you all will come over and say hi! Please don't be shy to drop me an email either at moose.n.bug@gmail.com.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!





Thanks Sarah for being a guest and sharing your life with us! 



1 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for having me Tammy! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails