Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Hunter Gather #7


Welcome to an another Edition of my Hunter Gather Party.  I hope you guys are having a wonderful Holiday Season and have had a luck hunting and gathering!

I had a little luck.  I really wanted angel wings for my Santos girl, and thanks to Shannon and Fox Hollow Cottage I found one!

I had to use a counter balance of bling to keep the wings from falling to her waist, even she deserves bling!
No one wanted to guess what I paid for her.  A Santos website sells her for $79, I paid $35 at my local antique mall!  Total score.

Then I found this on my door step, well the door bell rang and the FedEx Gentleman helped me drag it in the house.  Almost like White Glove delivery, with out the gloves or set up. 

7 feet of box, bubble wrap, packing popcorn and tape.   

I have to admit, this doesn't make me happy.  I taped the  box back up and left most of the popcorn in it, the rest took 3 garbage bags and a dust pan to scoop up.  I even fell once when the tape caught my shoe.  That tape is strong!  A side from the mess it was packed really well. 

TADA!  My new beautiful clock  from The Bella Cottage!  I love her, and them.  They are great, customer service are Rock Stars over there.  Thanks Samantha  for letting me know when my baby shipped!  This is my first Christmas present in 7 years!  Thanks Beefcake!

The kids asked why Santa delivered my present early, easy kids, he wanted to make sure he had room  for all of your presents!  That totally worked too.  Suckers!  Insert evil laugh.

Don't forget to enter my Bella Cottage GIVE AWAY, link is at the top of the page.  You don't want to miss out on these wings!

 
PARTY TIME!  NO RULES!!
 
1.  I would love it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.

2.  If you would like, you can link back to the party, I have a button for this too, but don't sweat it.
   
3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too! 
 
4.  Stop by and 'LIKE' Type A on Facebook too, I do GIVE AWAYS and fun stuff over there that I don't do here. 
 
I still need a few Christmas Posts.  I'll be bugging you this week for those!  ;)
 
Party On my Peeps!










0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails