Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Hunter Gatherer #9

The house is back to 'normal', basically.  All the Christmas decor has been taken down and put away.   I don't have any finds to share with you.  Boo!  I'm going out tomorrow, fingers crossed I find something I can't live with out!  lol

My poor hubby.  He has to put up with me.  When he was home last R&R he pointed at a blank spot of wall and said 'look an empty space, how did that happen?'....yep he's real funny.  He's already told me that he doesn't want to see he garage, at ALL!  I think it makes his stomach hurt.  I REALLY should find anything tomorrow, if I know what's good for me...

Sorry I'm so late getting this party going, turns out some one stole my credit card and got gas and went to the post office...REALLY, not the way I wanted to start the day.  Then I got side tracked, and my ADHD kicked in and it got pretty ugly for a minute.  lol  Then I got coffee and I'm marginally better, but only marginally.

I will share a couple cute pics of the kids opening presents. 

The boy need another light saber like a hole in the head, but it makes him happy.

I love how the magnifying glass makes part of her face look big!  lol



Why do I punish myself with Legos?  This one has 1254 pieces?  If you don't hear from me, I'll be in a padded room somewhere...

This face says it all, and this wasn't even the American Girl doll, this was her less expensive friend....I should have just bought two Our Generation dolls, I don't even think she knows the difference!  lol  And yes I bought her doll a friend.

Happy New Year!

1.  I would LOVE it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.

2.  If you would like, you can link back to the party, I have a button for this too, but don't sweat it.
3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too
I have my Facebook page up and running now too if you would like to pop over to my side bar and like me on Facebook that would be wonderful!!







3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh no! I'm sorry about your credit card, but at least it was credit and not debit. My SIL had that happen to her while her husband was deployed and from what I heard it was a total mess trying to get the money back. :/
On a better note, your kids are so cute- mu husband loves legos, I think it's a guy thing, regardless of age. Lol! And my mom and I love the American Girl dolls- and the less expensive friends! :)

Kimberly T. said...

One of my daughters got the exact same doll and her sister got another one. I'm way to cheap to buy an American Girl doll and Hesse ones came with a book, too. :).

Kimberly T. said...

Um, that was THESE, not Hesse, what the heck is that?! And why did it capitalize it? One of those weird iPad auto correct things. Lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails