Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Decorating Cents, 3 Days 'Til Christmas!!!

Hi, I'm Andrea and I blog at Decorating Cents.  It's a blog where I chronicle my home decorating adventures and share my DIY projects. 


It's an honor to be participating in the 25 Days of Christmas with Tammy. Today I am going to share some easy paper trees.


 Supplies used:
Scrapbook Paper
Scissors
Glue


1. Cut a square of scrapbook paper and fold in half.  Cut a tree shape.
2. Trace the shape four more times.
3. Cut out your trees.
4. Glue backs of the trees together.







A simple way to decorate for the holidays.

I would love for you to drop by Decorating Cents to see of my other home decor projects.

Thanks for having me Tammy.  This has been fun.  Happy Holidays!








0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails