Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Hunter Gatherer #8

I can't believe Christmas is in 2 days.

Hubby is home  in 23 days. 

Yep a lot of count downs around here. 

I hope your Christmas Season is everything you dreamt of.


I don't have any finds to share with you, but I'm hoping to have some after the Holidays.  Please enjoy the party and spread the word!



PARTY TIME!  NO RULES!!
 
1.  I would love it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.

2.  If you would like, you can link back to the party, I have a button for this too, but don't sweat it.
   
3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too! 
 
4.  Stop by and 'LIKE' Type A on Facebook too, I do GIVE AWAYS and fun stuff over there that I don't do here. 
 
 
Party On my Peeps!













0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails