Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Hunter Gatherer Party #6 - CHRISTMAS GUEST SERIES UPDATE

I thought I'd share some of my finds this week.  I've had the mannequin for while now, but I recently added some bling to her, via Ebay and some great vintage clip on earrings.

Remember the shutters I bought for my birthday?  Well, I'm using it to hold my Christmas cards, told you I had some thing planned for it!  I didn't even have to paint it, perfect as is.

Finally Hobby Lobby had these letters on sale.  I mean why pay full price. 

My heart totally skipped a beat when I found her.  I've been wanting a Santos forever, I know it's a reproduction, I'm good with that.  Guess how much I spent, not including tax and the person who gets the closest will win a PRIZE!!!! 

Okay this wasn't so much a find, but when the UPS guy delivered it, I was over the moon happy!  I'm repainting two rooms of furniture in my house.  Nope, not gonna tell you which ones.  You are free to guess, and maybe I'll give you a PRIZE!!!!  The colors are Coco and Chateau Grey, in case you can't read them.

So this has nothing to do with finds at all!  lol  Just wanted to share Mr. Stanley and all his cuteness.  He's getting so big, and he's a handful, and when the kids are around he's two handfuls.  Totally worth it, even if you can hear me screaming across the street, with all the doors shut.  I don't like to hold things in, so it's all good!  Plus eventually he won't be a baby any more and then I'll miss this stage. 

I can't wait to see what your guesses are!!!




 
PARTY TIME!  NO RULES!!
 
1.  I would love it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.

2.  If you would like, you can link back to the party, I have a button for this too, but don't sweat it.
 
3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too! 

Christmas Update.
 

Dec 11th, Salt Tree ***
Dec 12th, Maiden D'Shade
Dec 16th, Revamp Homegoods ***
Dec 18th, Kuzak's Closet ***
Dec 19th, The Junk House ***
Dec 20th, Fabulously Flawed ***

I hope you guys don't think I being a pest with all my reminder emails, just want to make sure the Christmas Series runs smoothly, and everyone's hard work is show cased!  Thanks!

Party On!









3 comments:

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

So much to talk about! Love the mannequin and her bling! The shutter is awesome as is, but I love it for a Christmas card holder. Very cute! I like the HobLob letters. I bought a K in the fall. FYI... don't drop them. They will shatter. I dont want to guess how much you paid. I dont know what a Santos is, so I might guess to low. The rooms though... kitchen and guest room (I have no idea).

Erin Branscom said...

Oh my goodness, your doggy has grown so much! :) I love your letters! Erin

Jill said...

The shutter idea is smart -I should pick one up at the ReStore. Looks like you're going to be having some fun with that paint! Hmmm...the two rooms are the dining room and the master? And the Santos was....$4.23? Hoping you got a bargain :)
-Jill @ Junky Vagabond

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails